Saffron Sandalwood Sorbet
This recipe has been viewed 5850 times
Add your private note
Saffron Sandalwood Sorbet recipe - How to make Saffron Sandalwood Sorbet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat half a cup of water in a deep pan and add the saffron in it. Simmer till the saffron is dissolved and leaves the colour.
- Put the saffron water in a big vessel and add 4 cups of water.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, cardamom, sandalwood paste and salt.
- Pour into serving glasses and add ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
- It is a cool and healthy drink to beat the agonizing heat.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424410 on 08 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.