Saboodana Vada By Kundhu
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2597 times
Crisp sago fritters prepared from soaked Sabudana and mashed and boiled potatoes and roasted peanut powder, saboodana vadas are served hot with green chutney or sauce. Discover the way to prepare medu vada, Sabudana vada, potato vada, dal vada at tarladalal.com
- Soak sago in water. drain off all the water and keep it aside for half an hour to one hour (depending on the quality, sometimes the sago needs to be soaked overnight in a little bit of water).
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Make a paste of ginger and chilies in a grinder.
- Now combine the sago, ginger-chilies paste, grated and mashed potatoes, coriander leaves, peanut powder, cumin seeds, suger, lemon juice. mix it properly using a little bit of water.
- Make small balls of the mixture and flatten them.
- Heat some oil or ghee in a pan.
- Deep fry these vadas till golden brown and crispy.
This recipe was contributed by kundhu on 24 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.