Rosy Sweet Rolls
by NEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2716 times
Why not try a sweet version of the ‘Rolls and Wraps’. A Sweet Twist in Wrap-and-Roll will always be welcomed.
- Combine all ingredients for the dough except milk in a deep bowl. Add enough milk and prepare a soft dough.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and roll each portion into a thin circle.
- Heat a tava(griddle) and half roast the rotis and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add beetroot and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and cook till almost dry. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled divide the stuffing into 4 portions
- Place a roti on a clean dry flat surface and spread about 1-11/2 tablespoon of gulkand evenly over it.
- Top it with paneer or cheese.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on one edge of the roti and fold to make a roll.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more rolls.
- Heat a non-stick pan and roast the stuffed roti rolls using a little.
- Wrap an aluminium foil around half the roll and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 26 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.