Rose Pattel Sharbat
by rajni ahuja
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30564 times
1. do not throw ,pettel waste in sieve ,add sugar ,make jam
2.bottels should remain boiling till botteled
- Clean rose pattels ,grind in mixy ,smooth paste essential
- Put sugar in vessel ,cover with water ,1\2" above sugar level
- Boil ,clean froth of sugar ,add little milk ,it will clean sugar well.
- Add rose pattel paste ,boil ,till syrup is sticky but does not form thread
- Close fire ,sieve,addrosewater ,color ,sodium benzoitdiluted in hot syrup
- Bottel immediately ,in boiling bottles cap tightly ,do not fill bottels full ,keeo 2" space empty.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.