Rose Mayo Sandwich
This recipe has been viewed 3875 times
Gulkand's sweet fragrance combined with a zesty flavor of mustard based mayonnaise adds a whole new concept to sandwich making. From the “shahi”to the next generation ingredient, a mildly sweet and healthy breakfast which is ready in a blink!
- Place the bread slices on a clean dry surface and spread the gulkand evenly on 4 bread slices.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly on other 4 bread slices and keep aside.
- soak the saffron in little water 10 minutes before serving.
- Place a cabbage leaf on each bread slice with mayonnaise and keep aside.
- Sprinkle the soaked saffron on each bread slice layered with gulkand.
- Place the bread slice with gulkand above the other 4 bread slices, gulkand side facing downwards.
- Spread some ghee on both the sides and grill in a sandwich maker till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Janta_Bhojnalay on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.