Rose Barfi recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 444 times
Rose, whether as a fragrance or a flavour, emanates a sense of coolness! Naturally, this mouth-melting Rose Barfi is also a chilled dessert, which needs to be refrigerated before serving.
Recipe Description for Rose Barfi
- Combine all the ingredients, except the red colour, in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 2 equal portions. Add red colour to one portion and mix well. Keep aside.
- Spread the white mixture in an even layer in a 150 mm. (6”) diameter thali.
- Spread the pink mixture over the white mixture in an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and cut into 10 equal sized diamond pieces.
- Garnish each piece with an almond halve and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Rose Barfi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.