Rice Flour Stuffed Paratha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12251 times
Parathas made with a unique stuffing of rice flour. . .
- Combine the wheat flour and salt and knead it into a smooth dough using enough water.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the cumin seeds, green chillies, ginger and lemon juice, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water and when the water begins to boil, add rice flour and salt, mix well and cook till rice flour forms a smooth thick paste.
- Remove from the flame, divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into a 5" diameter circle.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center and cover it from all sides to seal tightly.
- Roll them again, using while wheat flour, into a paratha.
- Heat a tava, grease it with little oil and cook each paratha using little oil till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#407662 on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.