Rice and Vegetable Chila Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11923 times
Traditional rice chila made with buttermilk and cabbage, makes all the difference.
Recipe Description for Rice and Vegetable Chila
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it lightly using a little oil, spread a little mixture over it and spread into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Cook the chilas using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 14 more chilas.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
- You can make 5 to 6 chilas on a tava at a time. Alternatively you can also use a mini uttapa pan.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.