Renu's Baingan Bharta
by Renu's Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 2391 times
Its papular and so tasty dish. Enjoy with puri and paratha. A special baingan bharta for all your family.
Add your private note
Renu's Baingan Bharta recipe - How to make Renu's Baingan Bharta
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 10 minutesMakes 4 servings 4
- Wash and roast the brinjal on an open flame till they turn soft and tender from inside.
- Cool and peel the skin and mash them well and keep aside.
- Mash the tomatoes as well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder and tomatoes and mix well.
- Add the salt and cook till tomatoes leaves oil from sides.
- Add the brinjal and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and mix well and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 17 Apr 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.