Relishing Lauki Ki Kheer
by Jharna Biswas
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7733 times
A delicious dessert. . Truly mouth watering and amazingly wonderful!
- Tie the bottle gourd in a muslin cloth and drain the excess water.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan till the reduces to half.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee in a pan and add the bayleaf and cardamom and add the bottle gourd and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the reduced milk and boil for more 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour paste and cook for more 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cashew and raisin.
This recipe was contributed by Jharna Biswas on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.