Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3139 times
Red back spider offers as exciting a blend of juices as it sounds. The red tinged mock tail recipe, red back spider is comprising of raspberry cordial, creamy cool ice cream and sweet fresh cream. A complete culinary delight for all mock tail lovers.
Add your private note
Redback Spider recipe - How to make Redback Spider
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Place 1 tablespoon of ice-cream in a highball glass.
- Add 10 ml of lemonade and cordial.
- Blend carefully using a bar spoon.
- Top with lemonade.
- Add the second tablespoon of ice-cream and top with whipped cream.
- Be careful that the drink does not foam over the rim.
This recipe was contributed by ks_patel on 14 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.