Your search for " rice " yielded
You can also try recipes in these categories
- Cuisine > Indian > Gujarati > Gujarati Khichdi / Rice > (63 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Jain > Jain Rice > (21 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > South Indian > South Indian Rice > (81 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Maharashtrian > Maharashtrian Bhaat (Rice) > (39 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Bengali Recipes > Bengali Khichdi / Rice > (5 recipes)
- Cuisine > Chinese > Chinese Rice Dishes > (48 recipes)
- Cuisine > Thai > Thai Rice > (16 recipes)
- Cuisine > Mexican > Mexican Rice > (11 recipes)
- Cuisine > Italian > Italian Rice / Gnocchi > (13 recipes)
- Cuisine > Lebanese > Lebanese Rice Delicacies > (5 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > (1452 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Traditional Rice Recipes > (147 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Quick Rice Recipes > (99 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Low Cal Rice Recipes > (43 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Soya Based Rice > (6 recipes)
- Quick Recipe > Quick Rice Recipes > (128 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Low Calorie, Weight Loss > Low Calorie Rice / Pulao / Khichdi / Biryani > (23 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Zero Oil > Zero Oil Rice / Biryani / Pulao > (20 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Diabetic recipes > Diabetic Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (19 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Calcium Rich Recipes > Calcium Rich Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (20 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Healthy Heart Recipes > Healthy Heart Rice, Khichdi and Biryani > (23 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Iron Rich > Iron Rich Rice , Pulao & Biryani > (24 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Low Cholesterol > Low Cholesterol Rice , Pulao & Biryani > (17 recipes)
- Course > Main Course > Rice Delicacies > Jain Rice > (16 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Acidity > Rice, Pulao & Khichdi > (10 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Pregnancy > Pregnancy Rice, Khichdi & Pulao > (17 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > High Blood Pressure > Lower Blood Pressure Rice Pulao > (9 recipes)
- Hindi International > Rice Delicacies (0 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > High Protein > High Protein Rice, Pulao & Biryani > (32 recipes)
- Gujarati INTL > Rice delicacies (0 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Marathoners, Endurance Athletes, Triathlete > Marathoners, Athletes, Triathlete Rice and Khichdi > (5 recipes)
- Cuisine > Indian > Hyderabadi > Hyderabadi Rice Dishes > (2 recipes)
- Course > Indian Travel Food > Indian Travel Food Rice > (19 recipes)
- Course > Lunch > Lunch Pulao Rice > (29 recipes)
- Course > Dinner > Dinner Biryani Rice Pulao > (17 recipes)
- Course > Comfort Foods > Comfort Foods Rice, Khichdi > (26 recipes)
- Healthy Recipes > Senior Citizen > Senior Citizen Rice > (13 recipes)
- Cooking Basics > Pressure Cooker > Pressure Cooker Rice > (57 recipes)
You can also try recipes containing these ingredients
20 Mar 10
Rice Noodles ( Noodles ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice noodles unlike the usual noodles are made with rice flour and are chewier in comparison. They are easier to prepare as they do not require to be boiled over a flame. They make an ideal addition to various chinese soups, salads and make a perfect filling for spring rolls. They can also be an ac ....
21 Feb 12
Rice Noodles Khowsuey by Tarla Dalal
Rice Noodles Khowsuey is a vegetarian version of the traditional Burmese delicacy. An exotic addition to your menu, the Khowsuey can be made easily and quickly with ingredients very commonly available in your kitchen! Make the spicy coconut-milk based Khowsuey sauce in advance, and keep the cooked a ....
21 Jan 10
Rice Pakoda Kadhi by Tarla Dalal
A thoughtful way to make use of leftover rice, and a brilliant idea to transform simple kadhi into a classic special dish!
Mixing in some spice powders, shaping into balls and deep-frying converts leftover rice into scrumptious pakodas, which are a wonderful value-add to traditional curd-based ka ....
20 Jul 16
Rice Noodles with Vegetables in Thai Red Curry Sauce by Tarla Dalal
While you are bound to expect a sweet and sour flavour in most Oriental sauces, this Thai Red Curry Sauce has something more in store for you! The addition of roasted peanuts gives the sauce such a fabulous crunch and rustic aroma, that is gets totally, totally irresistible.
Rice noodles and v ....
13 Jun 16
Rice Khichu ( Pressure Cooker ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice khichu, here is another easy to make, easily digestible afternoon snack from the kitchens of gujarat. This version uses the pressure cooker instead of the traditional kadhai. However, while adding flour, be quick in stirring to avoid any lump formation.
16 May 10
Rice Khichu ( Non - Fried Snacks ) by Tarla Dalal
Rice khichu, gujarat is known for its many snacks that are a treat to the palate even while being friendly to the stomach! here is another easy to make, easily digestible afternoon snack from the kitchens of gujarat. However, serving it in the traditional way with oodles of raw oil can turn this hea ....
14 Dec 15
Rice Mash ( Baby and Toddler Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
A safe and soothing food, Rice Mash is highly recommended once your baby has gotten used to Rice Water.
Rice Mash is aromatic, thanks to the light lacing of ghee, which also lubricates the mash making it easier for the child to swallow. This easy and healthy recipe is satiating, easily-digestib ....
26 Nov 13
Rice Noodles by Tarla Dalal
Rice noodles, an important part of the chinese cuisine are made with rice flour and are chewier in comparison. They are easier to prepare as they do not require to be boiled over a flame. They can be used in a variety of chinese dishes- as filling for spring rolls, as accompaniment to main dishes an ....
09 May 14
Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley by Tarla Dalal
A meal in a bowl, the Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley features an exciting combo of perfectly cooked rice noodles with an assortment of colourful veggies and other flavourful ingredients like ginger paste and tomato ketchup. Spring onion, an irreplaceable ingredient in all such Oriental recipes add ....
23 Nov 14
Rice Panki ( Gujarati Recipe) by Tarla Dalal
Panki is made by cooking a batter between banana leaves. While pankis made with rice flour batter are the most common, other varieties are prevalent, and you’re welcome to try your own too! it is worth noting that the presentation of the panki with the banana leaf adds a great deal of aroma as well ....
14 Dec 15
Rice Water ( Baby and Toddler) by Tarla Dalal
When your precious little one is ready to experiment with foods other than the mother’s milk which it is so familiar with, consider feeding it with this nourishing and soothing Rice Water.
It is a wonderful food for 6 to 7 months old infants, as it tones up their digestive system to new foods. ....
21 Jan 10
Rice Vegetable Risotto by Tarla Dalal
The colourful veggies in this dish makes it extremely appealing and also irresistible due to their aromatic flavours while being cooked.
12 Mar 17
Rice with Mixed Vegetables, Savoury Spicy Rice with Vegetables by Tarla Dalal
What a sumptuous treat this Savoury Spicy Rice with Vegetables is! Cooked rice and a colourful assortment of veggies are perked up with a flavourful paste of coconut and spices, and garnished with deep-fried onions.
The addition of lemon juice helps to strengthen the flavour of the Rice with Veg ....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.