62 Vermicelli recipes | Indian recipes using vermicelli |
Vermicelli recipes | Indian recipes using vermicelli | see our Indian breakfast recipes with vermicelli, Indian festive sweets using vermicelli and Indian snacks using vermicelli.
Semolina and Vermicelli Idlis
Indian breakfast recipes with vermicelli
Important meal of the day, a variation in the breakfast, best option if you are bored with breakfast. These recipes are easy and quick to make.
1. Vermicelli Nut Idli perfect choice for those days when you feel like having idli, but have no batter, or when you wish to have a slightly spicy idli.
Vermicelli Nut Idli
2. Seviyan Upma made with wheat vermicelli, is a very popular breakfast because it can be cooked quite swiftly and does not require much advance planning or preparations.
Indian festive sweets using vermicelli
Any happy occasion sweets are a must to cherish those moments. Below are festive sweets recipes which are super tasty and simple to make.
1. Sevaiyan ki Kheer very easy to make sweet dish. It is made with minimum ingredients and is worth a try.
Sevaiyan ki Kheer, Vermicelli Kheer Recipe
2. Sheer Khurma a traditional preparation made on the festival of Eid . Every household has it's own recipe of this rich preparation.
3. Sev Biranj a perfect dessert to serve a special guest, or to commemorate a special Occasion at home.
Indian snacks using vermicelli
Hungry?? Try these snacks which will fill you up for few hours till your main meal. Try out these interesting recipes and start snacking.
1. Paneer, Vermicelli and Mushroom Vegetable Broth awakening soup that will awaken you with its myriad flavours. Paneer is a star ingredient of this broth.
2. Semiyan Upma interesting recipe is a variation of the popular and common South Indian recipe upma , using wheat vermicelli instead of semolina.
Semiyan Upma, Vermicelli Upma, Seviyan Upma
3. Mango Kheer a unique treat that combines the richness of vermicelli kheer with the fruity zing of mangoes, just right to pamper yourself with on a lazy summer afternoon.