88 sesame oil recipes | Indian recipes using sesame oil (til oil)
sesame oil recipes | Indian recipes using sesame oil (til oil) | We have a large collection of Indian recipes using sesame oil from basic recipes using til oil, Indian recipes using sesame oil, traditioanl Indian recipes using sesame oil to Chinese recipes using sesame oil. So go ahead and use your sesame oil or til oil on all these Indian recipes today!
Spinach in Sesame Sauce
Basic recipes using sesame oil
Sesame oil releases very nutty flavour in these basic recipes making them more flavourful. Try out these recipes, and store them in containers and enjoy as accompaniment.
1. Schezuan Sauce a spicy and pungent Chinese condiment or a dip which is supremely popular all over the world.
Schezuan Sauce, Chinese Schezwan Sauce Recipe
2. Chilli Garlic Sauce made from dry Kashmiri red chillies to spice-up your taste buds and make your snacks more enjoyable.
Chilli Garlic Sauce
3. Lemon Pickle humble lemon is, lending itself as beautifully to pickling candying, seasoning as to a variety of other uses.
4. Capsicum Chutney apt accompaniment for idli, dosa and hot steamed rice, the Capsicum Chutney combines the pungent, mildly spicy flavour of capsicum.
5. Ginger Pachdi accompaniment that combines the pungency of ginger with the tanginess of tamarind and the rustic sweetness of jaggery.
Ginger Pachdi, Ginger Chutney, South Indian Recipe
Indian recipes using sesame oil
Indian food with sesame oil releases aromatic flavour in the dishes and makes your food very much interesting. Try out these recipes and experience the best.
1. Sesame Tabbouleh aromatic, flavourful dish that comprises of cooked dalia, tossed in with spring onions, parsley, tomato cubes, and toasted sesame seeds.
Orange Sesame Tabbouleh
2. Chatpatta Chana and Potato Salad tongue-tickling salad is a desi dream come true! Cooked chana and potato cubes are dressed in a characteristically Indian way, with a lemony mix of chaat masala and cumin seeds powder.
3. Poha Khichu a variation of the favourite gujarati delicacy made with rice flour.
4. South Indian Peanut Rice rice preparation dominated by the crunch and nutty flavour of peanuts, highlighted by notes of red chilli.
South Indian Peanut Rice, Verkadalai Sadam Recipe
Traditional Indian recipes using sesame oil
Some recipes need sesame oil as their main ingredient, without which recipes cannot be turned out good. So here are few recipes, using sesame oil.
1. Ullundu Kali a traditional recipe from rural Tamil Nadu, and is believed to strength the bones.
2. Kanchipuram Idli special savoury idli got its name from that small town in Tamil Nadu. an elaborate tempering of assorted spices, these idlis are a mouth-watering treat.
3. Jowar Khichu a traditional jowar flour snack flavoured with spices and garlic.
4. Tangy Kachi Keri Rice a traditional tempering and partially cooked raw mangoes give this rice a tangy flavour and exciting crunch.
Tangy Kachi Keri Rice, Raw Mango Rice
Chinese recipes using sesame oil
Typical Chinese recipes mostly made using sesame oil. The flavours the oil releases gives an authentic taste to the dishes, making it more tastier.
1. Vegetable Chow Mein not a very complex dish but has a very interesting mix of textures and flavours, which is sure to intrigue your senses.
Vegetable Chow Mein, Chinese Chow Mein
2. Tangy Capsicum Noodles tongue-tingling flavour although it does not feature a large assortment of spices.
Tangy Capsicum Noodles
3. Chinese Barbequed Tofu with Sesame Noodles few well-chosen veggies, perfectly-cooked noodles, crunchy and aromatic sesame seeds, the tofu gradually transforms into a sumptuous treat that delights your taste buds.
4. Water Chestnut and Bell Pepper Bao an exotic bao recipe, in which the steamed buns are stuffed with a delectable mixture of water chestnuts, capsicum and bean sprouts perked up with oriental sauces and tomato ketchup.
Enjoy our sesame oil recipes | Indian recipes using sesame oil (til oil) | given below.