46 Potato wafers recipes | recipes using potato wafers |
Potato wafers recipes | recipes using potato wafers |
Potato Wafers for parties
Party without wafers are just incomplete. Potato wafer recipe from scratch and as well as how to flavour them and make it interesting.
1. Potato Wafers This faraali version of Potato Wafers is much, much tastier than regular wafers, because it is perked up with rock salt and black pepper.
Potato Wafers, Farali Potato Chips Recipe, Fasting Recipe
2. Peri Peri Potato Chips a fiery variety of chilli pepper also known as the African bird’s eye chilli!
3. Cheesy Wafers a delectable preparation of your favourite wafers or nachos coated with cheese and baked in an oven.
Potato Wafers with sandwiches
Sandwiches best friends is wafers, it has to be accompanied with wafers to give that extra crunch. Try these lip-smacking sandwich recipes, with a crunchy bite of wafers and enjoy.
1. Veg Club Sandwich this a global favourite, because the Vegetable Club Sandwich is one snack you can rely on to satiate your hunger anywhere in the world.
Veg Club Sandwich
2. Samosa Chips Sandwich crunchy veggies and crispy chips between bread slices layered with butter, garlic green chutney and mayonnaise.
Samosa Chips Sandwich
3. Potato and Corn Sandwich On A tawa stuffing has a brilliant mix of ingredients like potatoes, carrots, corn, green chutney and cheese, which gives it a great mouth-feel as well as vibrant taste.
Potato Wafers with dips
Wafers are best with any kind of dips, as they do not have any specific strong taste. If there is a dip served at a party, wafers are a must. Try these awesome dips. With crunchy wafers.
1. Chilli Bean Dip with Chips a creamy yet spicy combo of baked beans, spring onions, garlic, spices, and gooey cheese spread!
Chilli Bean Dip with Chips
2. Baked Beans and Spring Onion Dip flavourful dip with sweet and sour baked beans, crunchy capsicum and aromatic spring onions. It goes very well with crisp chips.
3. Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto and Cream Cheese Cold Dip with carrot or cucumber sticks as they will enable you to pick the dip flavour.