72 mustard paste recipes | Indian recipes using mustard paste |
mustard paste recipes | Indian recipes using mustard paste We show you many ways to use mustard paste from making sauces and dressing, salads to snacks using mustard paste. So go ahead and find some interesting uses for mustard paste.
Indian style sauces and dressing using mustard paste
Salads and sandwiches are incomplete without sauce and dressing. The taste of you dish depends on how you make you sauces or dressings. Here are few interesting recipes, which will help you to create wonders.
1. Garlic Mayonnaise creamy and luscious mayonnaise with the distinct flavour of garlic, this one is sure to give a fresh new taste to any salad , sandwich or burger .
Garlic Mayonnaise, Eggless Garlic Mayonnaise
2. Shallot White Wine Vinegar Dressing a crisp and juicy texture, and a special flavour that is both spicy and mildly-sweet. Together with olive oil, vinegar and mustard paste, it makes a tongue-tickling dressing.
3. Lemon Dill Dressing very aromatic, and has a delicate flavour that is mildly sweetish.
4. Roasted Red Pepper Dressing a unique flavour and aroma because of a special process of roasting the red pepper on an open flame.
5. Honey Mustard Dressing mind-blowing sweet-and-spicy dressing, with the enticing flavours of honey, lemon and mustard.
6. Mango Lime Dressing comes the perfect dressing for mango lovers! With the inimitable flavour and mushy melt-in-the-mouth texture of cubed mangoes.
Salads using mustard paste
Mustard pastes gives a very nice flavour to your salad when its added, the rustic taste.. amazing salad option below to satisfy your hunger..
1. Caesar Salad first created in Mexico by an Italian restaurateur named Caesar Cardini, the Caesar Salad is an international favourite.
2. Green Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Broccoli tossed in mustard and brandy flavoured cheese sauce with the freshness of mushrooms and broccoli is simply marvellous.
3. Apple Almond and Celery Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing a yummy mix of soft apples, crisp celery and crunchy almonds are bathed in a tangy, sweet and pungent dressing of honey, mustard and curds.
Apple Almond and Celery Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
4. Pear Salad combines pear with yummy fruits, sprouts and lettuce, all dressed in a peppy mix of pear pulp and mustard paste in an oily base.
Snacks using mustard paste
Wow ! Mustard paste works wonders in these recipes below, it just gives a different taste to the dishes.
1. Mushroom Olive Crostini dainty-looking appetizers consist of crisped bread with interesting toppings, in this case a creamy and cheesy mixture of mushrooms, olives and onions perked up with pepper and mustard paste.
2. Cheese Carrot Canape cream gives a luscious mouth-feel, the mustard gives a peppy taste to the Cheese Carrot Canapé.
Cheese Carrot Canape, Starter
3. Creamy Salad Burger one such scrumptious snack that you can conjure up in a jiffy as it doesn’t require a patty.
Creamy Salad Burger
4. Zucchini and Bell Pepper Sandwich mellow zucchini, pungent capsicum, peppy herbs and spiky spices come together to make a mind-boggling filling for mustard-lined hot dog rolls.
Zucchini and Bell Pepper Sandwich
5. Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich cheese is an all-time favourite ingredient as far as kids go! Any dish with cheese is sure to appeal to them.
Healthy salads using mustard paste
Here are some Indian style veg salads using mustard paste.
1. Waldorf Salad a very appealing salad of veggies and fruits in a creamy, curd-based mustard dressing.
2. Sweet Potato Salad with Mustard and Curd Dressing quite different from all other salads, in texture as well as flavour! Soft sweet potatoes, juicy apples and crunchy capsicum provide an exciting mix-and-match of textures.
3. Healthy Vegetable and Sprouts Lunch Salad ingredients have varied textures, which combine beautifully in each mouthful! The veggies and mushrooms are sautéed slightly with salt and pepper.
Healthy Vegetable and Sprouts Lunch Salad
4. Baby Spinach, Apple and Pecan Salad Loaded with mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid along with phenolic antioxidants that helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Black Beans, Feta , Basil and Tomato Salad rustic, earthy flavour and texture of black beans is a great match for the succulence of crumbled feta.
Black Beans, Feta , Basil and Tomato Salad