Icing sugar recipes | recipes using icing sugar |
Icing sugar recipes | recipes using icing sugar | see our Desserts using icing sugar and Icings and frostings using icing sugar.
Desserts using icing sugar
Simple desserts and eggless desserts using icing sugar.
1. Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake special place in the minds of kids—and elders too. We have made this chocolate fudge cake good for vegetarians as its an eggless chocolate fudge cake recipe.
2. Rum Centered Chocolates an elite gathering of adults. These exquisite Rum-Centered Chocolates have a melt-in-the-mouth texture and an intense flavour, resulting from the fusion of dark chocolate and rum.
3. Chocolate Truffles petit balls that are rich, soft and grainy. They are made of a mouth-watering combination of chocolate, butter, icing sugar.
Chocolate Truffles ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
4. White Chocolate Fudge unique texture are not only irresistible but quite addictive too! While you might have tried the usual milk chocolate and dark chocolate fudges.
5. Layered Fruit Sandesh an eye-catching dessert in which layers of sweetened and spiced paneer alternate between layers of fruits like pomegranate, kiwi, apple and pineapple.
Icings and frostings using icing sugar
Decorate your cake with these interesting icing and frosting. Easy to make and easy to use. Try it and surely you will love it.
1. Chocolate Butter Cream For Cakes a fabulous tool that can immensely boost the visual appeal and taste of a cake. The intense cocoa flavour of this icing and its creamy melt-in-the-mouth smoothness are sure to steal your heart.
2. Vanilla Butter Icing aesthetic flavour that is loved by all, vanilla imparts a lovely aroma as well. No wonder, the Vanilla Butter Icing is so popularly used all over the world in the decoration of cakes and pastries.
Vanilla Butter Icing
3. Basic Butter Cream Icing yields smooth and creamy icing that is suitable to coat any type of Cakes , be it a butter cake, fruit cake or sponge cake.
Basic Butter Cream Icing
4. Coffee Butter Icing coffee is much loved by adults, it is also an acceptable treat for kids occasionally, so you can use this to prepare desserts to be served at parties.
Coffee Butter Icing
5. Chocolate Glaze Icing a lovely heart, or leave it plain – children and elders will love to poke their finger into this icing! Always spread the icing with a damp palette knife for a better finish.
6. Chocolate Butter Icing universal appeal that makes chocolate one of the most preferred flavours for cakes as well their decoration.
Chocolate Butter Icing