387 Ginger-green chilli paste recipes | Indian Adrak Green Chilli Paste
Ginger-green chilli paste recipes | Indian Adrak Green Chilli Paste recipes. Adrak Green Chilli Paste is an essential addition to the Indian kitchen, as it readily lends a zingy flavour to many a savoury dish like nylon khaman dhokla, Gujarati kadhi and moong dal kachori. Check our 350 recipes using ginger green chilli paste.
Chaas, Buttermilk Recipe, Salted
It is used in most regional Indian cuisines, and is therefore readily available in the market under various commercial brands. However, these packed pastes generally contain preservatives and the flavour is also not so fresh.
Considering that the Homemade Ginger Green Chilli Paste is so easy to make, we suggest you make a small batch and keep it handy in the fridge at all times.
Adai , Diabetic Adai Recipe
It is a simple four-ingredient Ginger Green Chilli Paste recipe, and you can make it within minutes. Adding oil to the Homemade Ginger Green Chilli Paste gives it a smooth texture and also increases the shelf life as oil acts as a natural preservative by shielding away bacteria and other trouble-makers, you can store it upto 3 months.
Mixed Dal Handvo
This homemade Homemade Ginger Green Chilli Paste is guaranteed to make your cooking faster, while also enhancing the taste of Indian dishes!
Daily Gujarati food using ginger green chilli paste
Ginger and chilli paste is always stocked up in every Guajarati household. It is been added in most of the dishes daily.. that is why their food taste different.
1. Nylon Khaman Dhokla soft and spongy that the reference to nylon is really apt!
Nylon Khaman Dhokla ( Gujarati Recipe)
2. Gujarati Kadhi a traditional Gujarati preparation of a wonderful sweet and spicy curd mixture thickened with besan.
3. Bhindi Masala tasty as ever, as the bhindi is stuffed with a mouth-watering mixture of spices and spice powders.
4. Dal Dhokli Sunday morning delight in most traditional Gujarati households! A perfect combination of spiced whole wheat flour dhoklis simmered in Gujarati dal.
5. Batata Nu Shaak a wonderful combination of sesame seeds, curry leaves and ginger-green chilli paste giver a very distinct flavour to the otherwise bland potatoes.
Bateta Chips Nu Shaak
6. Oondhiya a classic Gujarati vegetable from the city of Surat and hence also called Surti undhiyu.
Chaats and starters using ginger green chilli paste
Mild flavour in the chaats and starters and flavours are pepped up because of the ginger and chilli paste.. in these recipes. Try assorted recipes of chaats and starters.
1. Ragda Patties one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
2. Khasta Kachori Chaat one that is puffed up and flaky outside but hollow inside as the filling sticks to the crust. Khasta actually means "flaky" and this flaky kachori is filled with a delectable moong dal mixture and deep fried.
Khasta Kachori Chaat
3. Samosa Gujarati style vegetable samosa is a go to dish! Samosa are a deep fried or baked Indian savoury snack with a filling.
4. Palak Methi Na Muthia a popular Gujarati steamed snack with basic ingredients to make palak muthia are palak, methi, ginger green chilli paste, whole wheat flour.
Palak Methi Na Muthia, Gujarati Recipe
5. Vegetable Shikampuri Kebab will pamper the diners and make them feel like kings and queens.
Vegetable Shikampuri Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
6. Dhokla Simla Mirch innovative to the core, the Dhokla is an easy but amazing dish that is sure to earn you laurels.
Dhokla Simla Mirch ( Roz ka Khana )
Rice and parathas using ginger chilli paste
Minimal spices added to rice and parathas dishes..yet it is so flavourful and super tasty. Adding ginger and chilli paste balances the taste of each recipe really well.
1. Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe punjabis in their ingenious way have invented this delectable combination that everyone can enjoy.
Aloo Gobi Ke Parathe, Aloo Cauliflower Paratha Recipe
2. Besan Paratha innovatively used roasted besan along with taste givers like ginger-green chilli paste, as the stuffing for whole wheat parathas.
Besan Paratha, Zero Oil Besan Paratha
3. Badshahi Khichdi a royal version that proves the mettle of our humble khichdi.
4. Biryani an everlasting relic of the Moghul era that continues to live and breathe in innumerable restaurants and kitchens across the globe.
Lajjatdar Handi Biryani
5. Bajra Aloo Roti added a little extra flavour to the rotis by the addition of potatoes and spices. You can enjoy these rotis just by themselves smeared with ghee
Bajra Aloo ki Roti
6. Stuffed Spinach Paratha a perfect tiffin box recipe for kids and adults.
Stuffed Spinach Paratha
7. Lahsuni Palak Chawal a simple and quick rice dish to make. lahsuni palak chawal is derived from North India and is also a very famous recipe there.
Sabzis and gravies using ginger green chilli paste
Gravy, curries and kadhis taste really mind blowing with the addition of ginger and chilli paste. Some are mixed in paste like mixture and then stuffed, some are sautéed in oil. They all release amazing flavours into the curries.
1. Bhinda Sambhariya an irresistible preparation of fresh okras, stuffed with an exciting sesame-tinged coconut and coriander mixture.
Bhinda Sambhariya ( Gujarati Recipe)
2. Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk tongue-tickler to the core, it is a tasty subzi featuring deep-fried veggies perked up with a traditional tempering and fenugreek leaves.
Aloo Gobi Methi Tuk
3. Kadhi a wonderful sweet and spicy curd mixture thickened with gram flour.
Healthy Kadhi, Low Fat Kadhi Recipe
4. Bhaat Na Rasawala Muthia very famous snack derived for Gujarat, which are made with different ingredients and has a lot of variations too.
Bhaat Na Rasawala Muthia ( Gujarati Recipe)
5. Aloo Mutter Korma contrasting textures and complementary flavours of the two vegetables have a very fulfilling effect on the taste buds.
Aloo Mutter Korma, Punjabi Aloo Matar Korma
6. Sprouted Curry with Methi Muthia will be the first thing that catches your attention, and this is because of the smart combination of coriander and spinach in the masala paste.
Sprouted Curry with Methi Muthia
Enjoy our ginger-green chilli paste recipes | Indian Adrak Green Chilli Paste recipes below.