150 Dry yeast recipes | Indian recipes using dry yeast |
Dry yeast recipes | Indian recipes using dry yeast | see our Indian recipes using dry yeast, Indian breads using dry yeast, Breads recipes using dry yeast to Basic recipes using dry yeast.
Indian recipes using dry yeast
Certain Indian recipes need dry yeast, to make the recipe soft. Here are few recipes which teaches you too make the recipes from scratch.
1. Whole Wheat Masala Bread Rolls a peppy mix of herbs, spice powders and onions, the Whole Wheat Masala Bread Roll is a super tasty accompaniment to tea .
Whole Wheat Masala Bread Rolls, Healthy and Diabetic Friendly
2. Onion and Jeera Buns he softness and fresh aroma of buns out of the Oven are unbeatable. Secondly, you are also assured of the ingredients that go into it and the hygienic preparation.
Onion and Jeera Buns
3. Pudina Naan a delectable pudina paste made of mint, cumin and other ingredients, naan turns into an appetizingly coloured dish with an attractive flavour.
4. Kulchas one of the most popular breads in Northern India, just like naans, rotis and parathas. Made with a dough of whole wheat flour, yeast and curds, these Kulchas have a unique texture and mouth-feel.
Kulcha, Plain Kulcha, Butter Kulcha
5. Khamiri Green Peas Puris snack and a rather rich choice for that, since these puris have a scrumptious, semi-spicy green peas stuffing and are deep-fried in ghee.
Khamiri Green Peas Puris
6. Nawabi Naan scrumptious Nawabi Naan is an amazing creation of traditional tandoori naan studded with nuts.
7. Appam recipe is an easy-to-make, instant version of the otherwise tough-to-make dish.
Appam, Appam Kerala Recipe
Indian breads using dry yeast
Indian breads essential to enjoy lunch or dinner. Below are interesting Indian bread recipes which goes well with all the Indian gravies and curry.
1. Bhatura a deep fried Indian bread made with plain flour (maida), dry yeast, curd, sugar and a bit of ghee.
Bhatura, How To Make Bhatura, Punjabi Bhatura Recipe
2. Masala Paneer Naan a flavourful stuffed naan with a filling of paneer, green chillies and coriander, naan is indeed a dish that will set you apart as a gourmet chef!
Masala Paneer Naan ( Roti and Subzis)
3. Moghlai Roti traditional bread from the imperial Mughal times, this recipe features a plain flour roti aesthetically flavoured with aniseeds powder.
4. Tandoori Roti awesome to bite into authentic rotis cooked in a wood-fired clay oven, you will be excited to know that the same wonderful taste and texture.
Tandoori Roti, Tandoori Roti On A Tava
5. Khamiri Roti Mughals’ closest answer to leavened bread. Khamiri, which means yeast, is used to prepare this roti, thus making it thick and spongy.
Breads recipes using dry yeast
A must ingredient while making the bread, without using dry yeast you will not get a great product. Try making these homemade fresh breads.
1. Whole Wheat Bread a rustic aroma and flavour, which are thoroughly enjoyable. Freshly-baked 100% whole wheat bread is a delight to bite into, for babies, toddlers, children and adults too!
Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Wheat Bread Loaf Using Instant Dry Yeast
2. Dinner Rolls essential to learn to make Dinner Rolls, if you want to boast of making your own breads and buns, as it is a versatile bread that can be served with soups and pasta .
3. Bread Loaf toast to sandwiches, bread is handy in solving the perpetual breakfast and tiffin dabba dilemmas that most people face on busy mornings.
Bread Loaf, Basic White Bread Loaf Using Yeast
4. Whole Wheat Hot Dog Roll smeared with sauces, loaded with cheese and stuffed with all your favourite fillings is the ideal snack for many people.
Basic recipes using dry yeast
Recipes you need to know from the scratch. These below recipes will be of great help while you will make the recipes seeing the image as well.
1. Basic Pizza Base are unbeatable. And, well, it is not such an adventurous activity either. It is quite easy to make at home, as this oven cooked base for pizza with yeast will show you.
Basic Pizza Base, How To Make Basic Pizza Base Recipe
2. Whole Wheat Pizza Base a healthier alternative to the basic pizza base as it packs in the goodness of whole wheat flour.
Whole Wheat Pizza Base
3. Whole Wheat Bread Sticks a wonderful addition to the starter spread, as they make a bowl of soup seem extra special!
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
4. Bread Rolls a great accompaniment for Salsa ( Mexican) innovative Dips / Sauces continental preparations like Vegetable Au Gratin and Pasta dishes too.
5. Hot Dog Roll a handy bread to have at home, because it lends itself to the preparation of mouth-watering recipes.
International recipes using dry yeast
Exotic international bread recipes. These are must try recipes, which is unique in its own way. It’s a staple food in their daily diet. Learn to make these interesting recipes.
1. Bagels a day without a bagel is a day wasted! A bread that originated from the Jewish communities of Poland, the Bagel is unique in many aspects.
2. Water Chestnut and Bell Pepper Bao an exotic bao recipe, in which the steamed buns are stuffed with a delectable mixture of water chestnuts, capsicum and bean sprouts perked up with oriental sauces and tomato ketchup.
3. Rosemary Garlic Zucchini Bread an eggless artisan bread with a rich texture and appetising aroma.
4. Mushroom Calzone yummy and satiating calzone, the filling is a creamy, cheesy mixture of mushrooms and onions perked up with herbs and other seasonings.
5. German Pretzels a special type of baked bread product, in which the dough is twisted into an attractive knot shape before baking.
6. Sourdough Bread a special type of French bread made with a hard dough that is allowed to ferment naturally for more than a day. This gives the bread a slightly sour taste.
Sweets and desserts using dry yeast
Some sweets require dry yeast to get the instant rise and sourness to the product. Here are amazing recipes using dry yeast, which are easy to make.
1. Cappuccino Doughnuts a lovely coffee-flavoured choice. You will enjoy the fresh flavour of these homemade doughnuts, coated with a cappuccino mixture that has strong hints of coffee.
2. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe local bakeries simply serving cinnamon-flavoured buns in the name of cinnamon rolls, you are in for a real, super surprise!
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, Eggless
3. Seb ki Jalebi delicious jalebis made of apple rings. Apple rings are dipped into a fermented batter and deep fried and soaked in a saffron-flavoured sugar syrup.
4. Waffles with Butter and Honey an effective recipe to make soft waffles with yeast. The batter is quite easy to make, and uses only common ingredients.
Waffles with Butter and Honey, Waffles Made with Yeast
5. Jalebi a quick and tasty version that can be prepared without long hours of fermentation.
Jalebi, Recipe For Jalebi, Homemade Jalebi
Healthy recipe using dry yeast
Few recipes which are quick and healthy to make for your family. Try making these recipes and for sure you will love it.
1. Soya Methi Garlic Naan sumptuous Soya Methi Garlic Naan made of fenugreek leaves and soya flour is not only rich in iron and low in calories, but also more enjoyable, with loads of garlic that not only imparts a nice flavour but also aids in reducing blood pressure.
Soya Methi Garlic Naan
2. Nutritious Lehsuni Methi Roti a soft and fluffy whole wheat flour roti with the strong flavour of garlic and the characteristic aroma and taste of methi.
Nutritious Lehsuni Methi Roti
3. Paneer and Broken Wheat Patties in Whole Wheat Pita Pocket a nourishing, filling and exotic snack! The use of whole wheat flour and broken wheat for preparing Nutritious Patties in Whole Wheat Pita Pockets ensures a good dose of fibre.
Paneer and Broken Wheat Patties in Whole Wheat Pita Pocket