74 crushed black pepper recipes | Indian recipes using crushed black pepper |
crushed black pepper recipes | Indian recipes using crushed black pepper | We show you many options to use crushed black pepper in Indian cooking for Gujarati recipes using crushed black pepper, Indian evening snacks to hot Indian snacks using crushed black pepper.
Watermelon, Orange and Feta Salad
Guajarati recipe using crushed black pepper
Snack recipes mostly have black pepper in it as it gives natural spiciness to the dish. Try out these recipes which are the best in Guajarati cuisine.
1. Khatta Dhokla seasoned with black pepper and chilli powder, this steamed Gujarati snack is super tasty and amazingly soft too.
Khatta Dhokla Using Homemade Flour
2. Kand Na Bhajia traditional bhajias, kand na bhajia is also made by deep-frying thin slices of purple yam dipped in a gram flour batter.
Kand Na Bhajia ( Gujarati Recipe)
3. Farsi Puri melt-in-the-mouth texture because of the addition of semolina and ghee to the plain flour dough, and a lingering flavour contributed by black pepper.
Hot Indian snacks using crushed black pepper
To add a little spice to the piping hot snack enjoyed in the evening, needs the kick of crushed black pepper. Make these recipes for your loved ones and get the compliment.
1. Urad Dal Bonda a scrumptious urad dal bonda snack made with a batter of urad dal spiked up with pepper and curry leaves.
Urad Dal Bonda
2. Moong Dal Pakoda a delicious deep-fried snack, which is partly crispy, partly soft and partly chewy too.
Moong Dal Pakoda
3. Spicy Potato Wedges scrumptious accompaniment of crispy potato wedges with a generous sprinkling of cheese is sure to double the appeal of any burger.
4. Yellow Moong and Urad Dal Pakoda unique pakodas have a very different mouth-feel and a perfect flavour! They are not crisp like the conventional pakodas but interestingly soft.
Yellow Moong and Urad Dal Pakoda
Evening snack using crushed black pepper
Evening snack can be hot or jar snack. Try out these recipes to make your evening more interesting for kids and adults.
1. Verki Puri flaky jar snack with a touch of pepper and cumin, which will become everybody’s favourite!
2. Urad Dal and Onion Pakodas a delectable crunch to the pakodas while a gamut of common but interesting additions like ginger, green chillies, coriander and spices give the fritters a mouth-watering flavour.
Yellow Moong and Urad Dal Pakoda
3. Ricotta and Basil Crostini an awesome crostini from our Italian collection, which features a topping of ricotta cheese, laced with a mixture of basil in honey.
Ricotta and Basil Crostini
Accompaniments using crushed black pepper
You have some hot snack, need some accompaniment? So here we come up with some interesting accompaniments.
1. Honey and Lemon Dressing combines lemon juice and honey in perfect proportions, flavoured with aromatic crushed peppercorns.
Tomato Ketchup, Tomato Sauce, Homemade Tomato Ketchup
2. Tomato Ketchup Creamy, spicy and tangy, this Ketchup is as perfect as the ones you get in the market.
3. Hara Bhara Kebab in Green Gravy the ever-popular starter made of chana dal, paneer and green-hued ingredients like spinach and green peas, is drowned in a tongue-tickling green gravy and served with any Indian tandoori bread as an accompaniment.
Hara Bhara Kebab, Veg Hara Bhara Kebab
Enjoy our crushed black pepper recipes | Indian recipes using crushed black pepper | below.