73 citric acid recipes | Indian recipes using citric acid |
citric acid recipes | Indian recipes using citric acid | see Indian Sweets and desserts using citric acid, Indian Snack recipes using citric acid and Basic recipes using citric acid.
Chinese Clear Vegetable Soup ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
Indian Sweets and desserts using citric acid
Citric plays an important role while making Indian dessets or sweets. So try the below recipes and make these amazing recipes for your loved ones.
1. Jalebi sticky, sugary, spice-tinged mithai is an all-time favourite in West and North India. It is so popular that for many, by default dessert means Jalebi!
2. Malai Peda a richly textured product like khoya, which when flavoured with cardamom and saffron becomes an intensely aromatic dessert that nobody can resist.
3. Chenna Rabri a delightful dessert all by itself, but adding chopped fruits to it before refrigerating makes it all the more irresistible.
Chenna Rabri, Chenna Rabdi
4. Low- Fat Kulfi with Strawberry Sauce visually appealing dessert is very low in fat despite the creamy likeness to authentic kulfi.
Indian Snack recipes using citric acid
Some snack needs sour taste, and citric acid works the best. Try these few recipes below, and enjoy making them too.
1. Poha Chivda beaten rice flavoured with peanut and spices makes a delicious any time snack.
Poha Chivda ( Microwave Recipe)
2. Amiri Khaman a spicy tea-time snack or farsan made of crumbled khaman dhoklas tempered with garlic and mixed with pomegranate seeds and coconut.
3. Khaman Dhokla all-time favourite Gujarati snack that is served with peppy green chutney at tea time. microwave khaman dhokla has an exquisite texture and appetizing flavour.
4. Cabbage Stuffed Capsicums cooked with a crunchy and spicy stuffing of cabbage and green chillies bound together by besan.
Basic recipes using citric acid
Learn to make basic recipes which is the base of few recipes. Easy to make. Try these recipe below to create something new.
1. Cream Cheese used to make various desserts like cheesecake. Using this simple recipe you can make your own cream cheese in less than 15 minutes.
2. Kokum Sherbet tongue-tickling sherbet has strong notes of cumin and black salt that complement the tanginess of kokum beautifully.
Kokum Sherbet, Kokam Sharbat Recipe