38 Balsamic vinegar recipes |
38 balsamic vinegar recipes | See our Dressings using balsamic vinegar, veg salads using balsamic vinegar to One meal recipes using balsamic vinegar.
Rocket Leaves, Zucchini Red Pumpkin Healthy Lunch Salad
Dressings using balsamic vinegar
Dressings gives a new taste to the salad, adding a balsamic vinegar-based dressing, it’s just right amount of acidic taste which is just perfectly balanced.
1. Creamy Balsamic Dressing this dressing is sure to lend an exotic touch to any salad it is added to.
2. Mustard Lemon Balsamic Dressing brilliant combination of lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, this dressing has a dash of mustard paste and pepper too, which add some interestingly spicy shades to it.
Salads using balsamic vinegar
Flavours that burst in the mouth are the best feeling while you eat a salad. Dressing with the balsamic vinegar does wonders to the salad. Try making these salads and enjoy every bit of it.
1. Strawberry Rocket Salad a perfect hearty summer salad, bittersweet rocket (arugula)leaves combined with the sweet strawberries flavourfully tossed, topped with crunchiness is sure to be enjoyed.
Strawberry Rocket Salad
2. Beetroot, Peppers, Carrot Healthy Salad for Work enjoyed as a lunch in the afternoon, it is sure to reboot your day and make you feel positively charged!
Beetroot, Peppers, Carrot Healthy Salad for Work
3. Citrus Kale Apple and Feta Salad citrusy and pungent dressing of vinegar, oranges and cumin powder does justice to the other ingredients, making this salad a winner in all aspects.
Citrus Kale Apple and Feta Salad
4. Tomato Basil and Feta Cheese Salad earthy flavour of cheese complements the tang of tomatoes, and they bring out the best of each other.
Tomato Basil and Feta Cheese Salad
One meal recipe using balsamic vinegar
If you get an wholesome salad with loads of veggies and a classic dressing over it, everything is sorted for the day. You feel healthy and fuller at the same time. Try these amazing recipes which will give option of veggies and grains to add in .
1. Quinoa, Brown Rice, and Vegetable Salad one dish meal which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Healthy Brown Rice Quinoa Vegetable Salad has a has a mind-blowing crunch that can easily outdo other choices.
Quinoa , Brown Rice, and Vegetable Salad with Balsamic Dressing
2. Baked Herbed Feta Cheese Served with Bread served with Bread is a fantabulous starter, which might also be served as a snack. The very method of preparation of the herbed feta cheese is different, in this case.
Baked Herbed Feta Cheese Served with Bread
3. Chick Pea, Mushroom and Barley Salad a mealy touch, to barley and mushrooms for chewiness and sun-dried tomatoes for tang, this Salads features a wide assortment of ingredients, further enhanced with a tongue-tickling dressing of peppy vinegar, refreshing lemon juice and olive oil.
Chick Pea, Mushroom and Barley Salad with Balsamic Dressing