100 Sago recipes | Indian recipes using sabudana |
Sago recipes | Indian recipes using sabudana | Sabudana is a grain which is made from the tapioca root. It looks white pearls which are available in different sizes like small, medium and large. See from Indian Snacks using sago, Farali snacks using sabudana to Indian Sweets using sabudana. So go ahead and start cooking some yummy Indian food with sago today!
Sabudana Vada Stuffed with Coconut Chutney, Vrat, Upvas
Indian Snacks using sago, sabudana
Sago (sabudana ) who does not like it? These crispy snacks are hot favourite of everyone. If you in Maharashtra, try these recipes below.
1. Sabudana Vada traditionally, sabudana is a favourite amongst Maharashtrian It lends itself to such lovely recipes, such as these vadas!
2. Sabudana Khichdi a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast.
3. Sabudana Chivda attractive pearly appearance and awesome taste make it popular with young and old – so you can make it on normal days too!
4. Sabudana Dosa these dosas are crisp, golden-hued and super tasty. Let’s share this innovative recipe with you.
Farali snacks using sago, sabudana
During fast, faral foods are life savers, as it curbs your hunger. Faral ideally means snacks, so enjoy making these recipes for snacks.
1. Sabudana Vada a very famous faraal food from the maharashtrian repertoire.
2. Faraali Idli Sambhar southie snack can be converted into a healthy and delicious faraal snack by making the idlis with sanwa millet and the sambhar with boiled vegetable purée.
Faraali Idli Sambhar ( Faraali Recipes)
3. Faraali Misal humble sabudana khichdi transforms into an interesting misal eligible for a fasting day.
4. Sabudana Thalipeeth a sumptuous, traditional Maharashtrian snack, is made in a faraal-friendly way in this recipe.
Sabudana Thalipeeth, Upvas Vrat Recipe
Indian Sweets using sago, sabudana
Sweets made from sago.. small mini pearls in every bite is just an excellent mouthful. These are made during fasting or even as offering to the god.
1. Sabudana Kheer a tasty and satiating dessert , ideal to have on fasting days.
Sabudana Kheer, Indian Dessert for Fasting
2. Gil-e- Firdaus an elaborate but memorable sweet dish, which is made commonly in Hyderabad during festivals and weddings.
Gil-e- Firdaus, Hyderabadi Rice Kheer