87 caraway seeds recipes | Indian recipes using shahjeera seeds |
87 caraway seeds recipes | Indian recipes using shahjeera |
Indian’s use caraway seeds in every day cooking from Homemade masalas using caraway seeds, Indian starters using caraway seeds, Pulao and biryani using caraway seeds to Sabzi and curries using caraway seeds. So go ahead and choose from many Indian recipes using caraway seeds today!
Homemade masalas using caraway seeds, shahjeera
Caraway seeds most important ingredient in any Indian masala. Try out different types of masalas, and store it in an airtight container and make amazing recipes.
1. Biryani Masala an essential item in a typical Indian kitchen. Cooked with a mix of rice and veggies, biryani masala powder gives rise to an aromatic and flavourful Biryani.
2. Chole Masala Powder a freshly-ground batch of powder will beat any commercial brand hands down.
3. Malvani Masala a very appetizing flavour and irresistible aroma, which results from the interplay of over a dozen spices!
Malvani Masala, Homemade Maharashtrian Malvani Masala
4. Goda Masala used in several traditional Maharashtrian dishes, to give a tongue-tickling flavour and appetizing aroma.
5. Garam Masala easy to make as it involves roasting and blending of Indian spices.
Indian starters using caraway seeds, shahjeera
Flavourful caraway seeds, gives a superb taste to the starters. Try out these recipes and enjoy making it for your loved ones.
1. Paneer Tava Masala a mind-boggling array of flavours, thanks to the addition of roasted caraway seeds, kasuri methi and chaat masala too.
Paneer Tava Masala, Punjabi Tawa Paneer Masala Recipe
2. Mushroom and Capsicum Tikka an off-beat but awesome tikka made with mushrooms and coloured capsicum, with a dash of onion for crunch and myriad spices for taste.
Mushroom and Capsicum Tikka
3. Caraway Seed Toast Sprinkle some seasoning on the toast or just plain salt and pepper-the taste won’t let you down!
Pulao and biryani using caraway seeds, shahjeera
Royal dishes, biryani and pulao are incomplete without caraway seeds. It gives a nice aroma to the dishes and flavour as well.
1. Achari Paneer Pulao nice pulao with a mild pickle, but it comes in a single package, making it convenient to serve or pack.
Achari Paneer Pulao Or How To Make Achari Cottage Cheese Rice Recipe
2. Shahi Pulao a rice dish that is loaded with spices, veggies and a horde of other ingredients, which give it a memorable flavour and texture.
3. White Gravy Biryani an assortment of colourful vegetables cooked in a subtly spiced gravy, the Biryani is a mouth-watering and sumptuous dish – almost a one-pot meal!
White Gravy Biryani
4. Tendli Bhaat a real spicy preparation of rice and tendi, which totally masks the sober nature of tendli transforming it into an exciting ingredient that will be loved by all.
Tendli Bhaat, Maharashtrian Tendli Bhaat, Ivy Gourd Rice
Sabzi and curries using caraway seeds, shahjeera
Adding a small tsp of caraway seeds to the sabzi, changes the taste of the sabzi giving it a very aromatic taste. Here are few recipes which you will enjoy making it for your daily accompaniment.
1. Sprouted Kala Chana Ambti rich in fibre and protein due to the use of kala chana, which is sprouted to ease digestion and improve the nutritional profile.
Sprouted Kala Chana Ambti
2. Navaratna Curry made with nine different vegetables, fruits and nuts this recipe can be best described as a princess… sweet, dainty and royal.
3. Urad Dal with Spinach a sumptuous accompaniment to Indian breads with the distinct flavour of caraway seeds.
Urad Dal with Spinach, Healthy Urad Dal with Spinach
4. Aloo Lajawab richly-flavoured potato dish from the Mughlai repertoire, Aloo Lajawab is prepared in the typical opulent style of the Nawabs.
5. Bhojpuri Aloo