Indian Sizzler Recipes | Veg Sizzler Recipes | Indian style sizzlers |
Indian Sizzler Recipes | Veg Sizzler Recipes | Indian style sizzlers | A tempting sizzling sound greets you even before the Sizzler is served at the table, indicating the thumping fun that is in store for you! A sizzler is nothing short of a complete meal.
There is no constraint on what can or cannot go into a sizzler; it is left to your imagination. From tikkis to veggies, noodles to rice, gravy to croutons, you can bring together all your favourite ingredients into a sizzler, keeping the portion size big enough to serve around two people.
On days when you have time, you can make an exciting sizzler at home itself. You will need a sizzler plate. Once you have that, you can start off by exploring some of the inspiring recipes in this section like the Paneer Tikka Sizzler, Thai Sizzler, Italian Sizzler and Lebanese Sizzler.
Indian dessert sizzlers
1. This Carrot Pancake Sizzler, carrot halwa sizzler is the ultimate treat for the sweet tooth. A moderately hot sizzler plate is loaded with pancakes that are stuffed with carrot halwa and drowned in rabdi.
Carrot Pancake Sizzler, Carrot Halwa Pancake Sizzler Recipe
2. Malpua Rabri Sizzler : A mithai lover's delight! Sumptuous malpuas filled with seasonal fruits and topped with creamy rabri that's made in a jiffy.
3. eggless sizzling brownie : Our sizzling brownie recipe is made from brownies, homemade Indian hot chocolate sauce, powdered sugar and vanilla ice cream. We show you how to make an eggless brownie and homemade chocolate sauce in this recipe.
Indian style sizzler recipes
1. Paneer Tikka Sizzler : Succulent pieces of paneer marinated in a tantalizing tandoori masala grilled to perfection and served with pulao, a stuffed capsicum and tangy makhani gravy. If you like, serve some grilled onions with it too.
Indian style Mexican sizzler
1. Mexican Sizzler : The land of tacos and tequila. This sizzler is a fiery combination of veggie filled tortillas served with a stir-fry and spicy papri flavoured mashed potatoes.