Easy Simple Recipes, Easy Simple Veg Indian Recipes
Easy Simple Recipes, Easy Simple Veg Indian Recipes. In today’s day and age hardly anyone has time to cook up an elaborate meal. Some ingredients are either hard to find or too expensive and time consuming to prepare and cook. If you are looking for quick vegetarian meals and snack, these quick and easy vegetarian recipes are perfect for you! They will not only save your time and energy, but also are fun and flavorful AND will satisfy every picky person at the table.
Super simple with very few ingredients, these recipes will impress everyone from kids to adults, may it be for parties, or just a simple weeknight/weekend family dinners. Breaking the trend on monotonous food, all the recipes use easy to find ingredients that are generally found in an Indian household and turn them into different, delectable food, that you can serve in less than an hour! So go ahead and try these out and let us know how you enjoyed them!
Top 10 easy simple veg recipes
1. Pasta in Red Sauce The most basic italian recipe that is a fan favorite, pasta in red sauce satisfies everyone’s cravings with a rich tomato gravy seasoned with classics like onion, garlic and various herbs.
2. Rava Dhokla An all time favorite fluffy and delicious dhokla recipe with tadka on top which is super easy, quick and healthy, makes for wonderful any-time food for everyone!
3. Spicy Corn Chaat The perfect party snack, Corn Chaat is a great for everyone. With flavor oozing out of every bite, the less spicy version can be made for kids and the regular for adults.
4. Spinach and Moong Dal Soup Need something healthy and delicious? this soup is perfect for you. This recipe uses no oil, contains spinach and dal, making it nutrient packed and the best of all- its DELICIOUS
5. Carrot Dosa A twist on the classic, this super soft, healthy dosa made with grated carrots is as appealing to the mouth as it is to the eye.
6. Rajma tikkis with Spring Onion Dip These wonderful tikkis can be eaten as both breakfast and as as a snack. The addition of the spring onion dip makes it so much more tastier! You can also wrap these tikkis and dip in a roti and eat it as roll.
7. Paal Payassam A popular South Indian sweet dish, Paal Payassam is made with rice and milk with additions of raisins and cashews. This rich, creamy kheer is served on auspicious occassions and is enjoyed by all.
8. Chilli Garlic Noodles One of my absolute favorite things to eat as a child and as an adult, these spicy chinese noodles are the best way to satisfy your cravingsand can always be made healthier with addition of more vegetables.
9. Bottle Gourd, Carrot and Beetroot Halwa Getting over the cliché gajar ka halwa, we now have doodhi, gajar and beet halwa that is so simply cooked in the microwave that you’ll want to make it over and over again for every occasion or just as a treat for yourself.
10. Green Pea and Cucumber Sandwich Appealing to the eye and great to taste, the fun looking sandwich is a great snack for kids and adults alike and great way to get kids to eat peas!
Enjoy our Easy Simple Recipes, Easy Simple Veg Indian Recipes below.
21 Easy Simple Cakes Recipes
21 Easy Simple Mithai Recipes
Easy Simple Muffins Recipes
Easy Simple Muthias Recipes
24 Easy Simple Pasta Recipes
31 Easy Simple Snacks Recipes
22 Easy Simple Soups Recipes
21 Easy Simple Starters Recipes