Rawa Idli Ii
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3386 times
Rawa idli ii is one of the most popular tasting idli or steamed semolina based dumpling recipe. A popular South Indian food, rawa idli enjoys appeal among all and is typically eaten with coconut chutney or sambhar.
- Heat oil in a pan. splutter mustard seeds, jeera and add channa dal.
- Add chilies and coriander. fry a little add rava and fry till the raw smell goes. let it cool a little.
- Then add the eno salt, baking powder and salt.
- Mix equal portions of the rawa mixture, curd and steam the idlis immediately.
- Serve with vegetable kurma and/or coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sunilmerchant on 21 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.