Raw Mango Curry!
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13215 times
A South Indian curry recipe with unripe mangoes, Raw mango curry taste best when served with curd rice. The chopped raw mangoes a re stir fried with mustard seed, red chilli powder in til oil.
- Cut the raw mangoes very finely into tiny squares.
- Then put the tiloil in a wok or dechi,heat it.
- Add the musterd seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add hing powder and switch off the gas.
- Then add the cut raw mangoes,haldi powder,chilly powder and salt.
- Then serve it immeditely as it tastes best when it is crisp.
- Tastes best with curd rice.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.