Rava Chilla by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9705 times
Chilla is one of the most handy breakfasts one can think of! There is a lot of variety to choose from, it is quick and easy to prepare, and usually does not require complex procedures to make the batter.
Recipe Description for Rava Chilla, Sooji Breakfast Chilla
- Combine the rava and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients along with ¼ cup of water and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with ¼ tsp of oil and pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it lightly to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle. Cook using 1 tsp of oil till both the sides turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat step 4 to make 5 more chillas.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
See step by step images of Rava Chilla, Sooji Breakfast Chilla Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.