Ras Malai By rupalilal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2341 times
Devour the heavenly Bengali sweet delicacy ,Ras malai now at home with this simple and delicious rasmalai recipe. Find many dessert recipe, malai recipe at tarladalal.com
- Put 1 1/2 cups of sugar and water to boil.
- In another pan put the milk & 1 cup sugar to boil.
- Make balls and flatten to patties (1" diameter) and gently let into the boiling water.
- Cover with a perforated or partially covered lid.
- Boil for 12-15 minutes.
- On touch the rasmalai should spring back, to be done.
- Boil milk to 2/3, add cardamom, sliced nuts and saffron, well dissolved.
- Gently remove each rasmalai, drain water and transfer to milk.
- Allow to boil further 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire, cool to room temperature.
- Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
This recipe was contributed by rupalilal on 05 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.