Rajma Curry Video, Rajma Masala, Punjabi Rajma by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 19828 times
Rajma Masala is the most popular Indian dish and loved by many. . It taste great with parathas and rice. . . Worth a try !
Recipe Description for Rajma Curry, Punjabi Rajma Masala Recipe
- Combine the tomatoes and 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick kadhai and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till the tomatoes turn soft, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow them to cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth pulp. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic-ginger-green chilli paste, chilli powder and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the rajma, tomato pulp and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Rajma Curry, Punjabi Rajma Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.