Ragi Banana Pancakes
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21106 times
After adding all the ingredients to the batter, pour the pancakes immediately as the batter consistency will become watery due to the bananas.
- Dissolve jaggery and sugar in 2 tbsp. of warm milk.
- Mix all the flour and keep aside. smash the bananas and keep aside.
- When the jaggery and sugar is dissolved, add the flours little by little and mix well adding little milk and mix well to a pourable consistency batter.
- Add the smashed bananas and the cardamom powder.
- Heat the tava and pour a ladle full of the batter and pour ghee around the pancake and cook till one side is brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side also.
- Serve warm plain or with unsalted butter and your favourite jam.
This recipe was contributed by vsucharitha on 09 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.