Radish Tofu Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15484 times
Ah, the very mention of Mooli ka Paratha makes one's mouth water! To pep up this already interesting recipe I've added tofu to it. Radish has a high water-content. So, if you keep it aside for long, the stuffing will become watery and the Parathas will become soggy. To avoid this, add salt to the stuffing just before making the Parathas, and also make sure you cook the Parathas as soon as they are rolled.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions and roll out each portion of dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little flour for rolling. Keep aside under a wet muslin cloth.
- Place a dough circle on a flat dry surface and place one portion of the stuffing and spread it evenly on it.
- Place another dough circle on top and press lightly to seal the edges.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle) over a medium flame using soya oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough circles and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.