Rabri Cream Or How To Make Rabdi Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 193 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26451 times
This is used for garnishing various Bengali desserts.
- Heat the milk on a medium flame in a broad non-stick pan, stirring continuously.
- When the milk boils, add the sugar and keep stirring continuously on a medium flame till it reduces to about 1 cup.
- Pour onto a flat plate and chill for about 20 minutes.
- Add the chenna to it and blend in a food processor.
- Pour again onto the flat plate and chill till it is semi-set.
- Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.