Quick Vegetable Appe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2941 times
This quick snack gets full marks in all aspects – taste, health, and satisfaction for moms and kids! Made easily with readymade idli batter, chopped spinach and grated veggies, the Quick Vegetable Appe is not only nutritious but also yummy and handy for kids to hold, dunk and gobble up.
Recipe Description for Quick Vegetable Appe
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Heat the appe mould on a medium flame and grease it using little oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into each of the 7 moulds and cook using little oil till they turn golden brown in colour on the lower surface.
- Turn each appe upside down using a fork cook till they turn golden brown in colour from the other side.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more appes in 1 more batch.
- Cool slightly, pack the appe in a tiffin box and tomato ketchup in an air-tight container separately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.