Quick Vege Stir Fry
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6241 times
If gravy is needed mix 2-3 tbps of corn flour in water and add to the stir fry. heat till the mixture thickens.
- Cut all vegetables into thin,long pieces.
- Heat oil add cut chillies,garlic and ginger flakes.
- Saute for few seconds.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Stir fry in high flame for 4-5 min without burning.
- When partially cooked add salt,ajino moto,soy sauce,tomato ketchep.
- Check for seasoning.
- Serve dry or gravy with chinese fried rice or noodles.
This recipe was contributed by vidhsur on 17 Apr 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.