Quick Shahi Tukda Video
Viewed 94 times
Quick Shahi Tukda Video.Shahi tukda is one of the most popular Indian desserts. True to its name it is a ‘shahi’ delight! Pieces of bread are dipped in delicious saffron flavoured sugar syrup and topped with rich and creamy rabdi.
Recipe Description for Quick Shahi Tukda
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices and discard. Grind the bread slices in a food processor to make fresh bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Bring the milk to boil in a deep non-stick pan, stir it in between.
- Stir it well once and add the fresh bread crumbs and condensed milk. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for approx. 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously and scrapping the sides of the pan.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Keep aside to cool completely.
- Remove the crust from both the bread slices and discard them.
- Cut each bread slice diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan and shallow-fry the bread triangles till golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Remove them in a plate and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and ¼ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a high flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the sugar syrup is of 1 thread consistency.
- Add the saffron strands and mix well. Keep aside.
- Soak the shallow fried bread triangles in the sugar syrup immediately for 2 to 3 minutes, while turning the traingles once after 1. 5 minutes so, they get evenly soaked.
- Drain and remove them in a serving dish.
- Pour the warm rabdi evenly over the sugar syrup coated bread triangles.
- Garnish with pistachios and almonds.
- Serve the quick shahi tukda immediately or refrigerate till it is chilled and then serve.
See step by step images of Quick Shahi Tukda Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.