Quick Sandwich Video, Veg Tava Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1208 times
Quick Sandwich Video, Veg Tava Sandwich Video. This Quick Sandwich Recipe is one that has withstood the test of time. For years, it has come to the aid of people who need a quick snack to appease a sudden hunger pang. It is a popular snack with kids and office-goers, and is sold commonly in canteens and bakeries.
Recipe Description for Quick Sandwich Recipe, Veg Tava Sandwich Recipe
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter evenly over each slice.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on one buttered bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Brush ½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Heat a non-stick a tava (griddle), put ½ tsp of butter for cooking and place the sandwich on it with the buttered side facing upwards and cook on a medium flame till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.