Quick Rabri Video, Instant Rabri, Easy Rabri by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 71670 times
Milk is thickened with fresh bread crumbs to give you an instant rabdi. This is not the original recipes but one that's used to make a really creamy rabdi in a jiffy.
Recipe Description for Quick Rabri
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices and discard. Grind the bread slices in a food processor to make fresh bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Bring the milk to boil in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the fresh bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for approx. 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously and scrapping the sides of the pan.
- Allow it to cool completely and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with cardamom powder.
See step by step images of Quick Rabri Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.