Quick Lemon Tart
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8067 times
If the biscuit mixture is crushed well, the tarts set better.
- 1. beat the biscuits into small crumbs in a mixie, or crush with hand.
- 2. mix the biscuit crumbs and butter well. add enough butter to let it set well.
- 3. press biscuit mixture into individual tart cases, or use a shallow pie case.
- 4. put the cases in the fridge until you need them.
- 5. in the meantime, mix the condensed milk slowly with the juice from the lime until it becomes thick. the amount of lime needed varies, so you might have to add more or less.
- 6. take the cases out of the fridge and fill with the lime filling.
- 7. refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- 8. decorate with cherries.
This recipe was contributed by nikhila_is on 18 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.