Quick Carrot and Capsicum Pickle by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 271 times
Quick pickles like this always come in handy when your taste buds yearn for a bit of fun, but you don’t have the patience to make a traditional pickle that involves maturing, drying, etc.
Recipe Description for Quick Carrot and Capsicum Pickle
- Combine the masala mixture, carrot and capsicum in deep a bowl and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the mustard oil and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour the hot oil over the carrot and capsicum masala mixture and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Cool completely, serve immediately or store in an air-tight container and refrigerate till use.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.