Quick Achaari Paratha
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5356 times
These paranthas have a wonderful aroma and can be prepared very easily on the sudden arrival of guests!
- Combine the whole wheat flour, dried fenugreek leaves and salt in a bowl, mix well and knead into a smooth dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each dough into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Apply a tbsp of pickle oil and spread evenly.
- Fold and roll the paratha again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Repeat the steps to make 3 more parathas.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gaurkalpana on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.