Pyazwale Mutter (Fibre Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7578 times
A fibre-rich and mouth-watering treat of green peas and onions! Remember not to overcook the peas to retain their colour and nutrients.
Recipe Description for Pyazwale Mutter
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion rings and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes or till they are light brown in colour.
- Add the tomato pulp, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala and dried mango powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the green peas and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Pyazwale Mutter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.