Pumpkin Soup Video
Viewed 82 times
Pumpkin Soup Video. The soup will be naturally creamy due to the soft pumpkin. Even though it is a savory soup, the slight sweetness of the pumpkin makes it even more delicious.
Recipe Description for Pumpkin Soup, Low Calorie Soup
- To make the pumpkin soup, heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the pumpkin and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 3 cups of hot water, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same deep non-stick pan, add the oregano and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 1 minute or till it comes to boil, while stirring continuously.
- Serve the pumpkin soup immediately.
- At step 8 it is suggested to cook only till the mixtutre comes to boil, switch off the flame and serve immediately. Boiling it for more time or re-heating it might lead to curdling of the soup.
See step by step images of Pumpkin Soup, Low Calorie Soup Recipe
Nutrient values Per Serving
| 33 kcal|| 2.2 gm|| 5.2 gm|| 0.4 gm|| 114.8 mcg|| 58.9 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.