Pulav with Coconut Masala
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9902 times
Try tasty pulao with coconut masala recipe. A rice recipe which is not only delicious but also rich in health. The pulao with coconut masala is easy and tasty way of enjoying rice.
Add your private note
Pulav with Coconut Masala recipe - How to make Pulav with Coconut Masala
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 15mts Total Time:
- Cut the potatoes and tomatoes and keep aside.
- Grind half onion coriander leaves,chillies,ginger,garlic,cloves,cinnamon,coconut-in a mixer.
- Heat ghee in a cooker,add 7 cloves,2 cinnamon stick,onion and turmeric powder.
- Let the onion be golden brown,add tomatoes,potatoes and peas,grinded masala,then basmati rice .add water ,double the quantity of rice ,add enough salt .close the cooker and wait for two whistles.
- Decorate with coriander leaves tomato slices,half cut lemons.
- You can add some grated carrots also.
This recipe was contributed by rc on 31 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.