Pudina Rice(mint Rice)
by Foodie #258085
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32972 times
Tempt your palate with an aromatic and cooling rice recipe, the mouthwatering Pudina Rice (Mint Rice). The fresh sprigs of mint or Pudina leaves are ground and then added to the rice while cooking to impart the delectable minty flavour.
- Take oil in a pan and fry onions till golden brown.
- Now add rice to it and fry it for 3 minutes.
- Grind pudina and green chillies with little water and add it to fried rice.
- Now add water to it and salt to taste.
- Cook it for 15 minutes with a lid on the pan in medium to low flame and keep stirring it in between.
- Now reduce the flame to low and cook it for 10 more minutes and switch off the stove.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #258085 on 24 Feb 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.