Potato Sandwich Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1432 times
Scrumptious and satiating, the Potato Sandwich is the ideal snack to appease your hunger! Buttery, chutney-lined bread is sandwiched with a tasty potato mixture and toasted on a tava till it is appetizingly crisp and golden. The potato filling is very tasty, as it is boosted with flavourful ingredients like onion, coriander, chaat masala and lemon juice.
Recipe Description for Potato Sandwich, Aloo Sandwich On A Tava, Indian Snack
- Divide the stuffing into 4 eqaul portions. Keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, apply ½ tsp of butter on both the bread slices and spread it evenly.
- Put 1 tsp of green chutney on both the buttered bread slices and spread it evenly.
- Put a portion of the stuffing on one buttered- chutney slice and sandwich it with another buttered-chutney slice facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Apply ½ tsp of butter on it and spread it evenly.
- Heat 1 tsp of butter on a non-stick tava (griddle), place the prepared sandwich on it with the buttered side facing upwards and cook on a medium flame till both sides turn crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.