Potato, Mushroom and Capsicum Stir Fry Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 119 times
Potato, Mushroom and Capsicum Stir Fry Video. A classic Oriental treat for your taste buds, the Potato, Mushroom and Capsicum Stir-Fry is made quickly and easily with readily available ingredients.
Recipe Description for Potato, Mushroom and Capsicum Stir Fry
- To make potato, mushroom and capsicum stir fry, heat 2 tbsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the potato fingers, mix well and cook on a medium flame 4 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour from all the sides, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil in the same non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and mushrooms, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sauteed potatoes, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
See step by step images of Potato, Mushroom and Capsicum Stir Fry Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.