Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 265 times
Every bite of the Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls delivers an exhilarating rush of flavour. A crispy outer layer gives way to a tasteful mix of mashed potatoes, crunchy capsicum and other flavourful ingredients, which in turn leads to a gooey cheesy centre.
Recipe Description for Potato Cheese Stuffed Balls
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine potato, capsicum, coriander, green chilli, garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli flakes, oregano, maida and salt and mix well using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into small rounds.
- Shape each portion into a flat round and put a cube of cheese in the center.
- Bring all the sides together, seal them completely and roll them again lightly.
- Dip each ball into the prepared cornflour water mixture and roll it in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.