Potato Bajra Pancake by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2837 times
Here is a delicious, tummy-friendly pancake made of grated potatoes and bajra flour, perked up with onions, coriander and other lovely ingredients. Interestingly, this combination of ingredients also works against the tummy acids, keeping them under control.
Recipe Description for Potato Bajra Pancake
- Combine all the ingredients with approx. 5 tbsp of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter in each of the 7 uttapa moulds and spread it lightly using the back of a spoon to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Cook them, on a slow flame using ½ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
- Potatoes can also be replaced by grated carrot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.